Technical writing services
Simplified and streamlined technical content fully optimized for SEO and end-user experience.
Like geek squad, but for content.
bypass your communication firewalls
- Verblio’s technical content writers simplify complex topics and generate easy-to-follow instructional guides and blog posts.
- Our technical writing services include high-quality SEO content for end-users and industry professionals alike.
- We understand your lingo, and we excel at turning it into practical and digestible content for your business customers and website visitors.
- Let us compute an effective content marketing strategy that drives traffic to your blog with our clear, concise technical business writing.
Professional technical writing requires a high-level understanding of concepts like computer programming, software, and cybersecurity, to name a few.
We decode these deep topics to engage and educate your customers.
Most of our technical team has been in the industry since the pre-Facebook era. Nearly 70% of our writers have 10+ years of experience in all three areas.
We’re not done yet—Verblio has a total of 189 writers with experience in any of these three fields.
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
- Ability to earn company equity and share in our collective success
INCLUDED IN EVERY POST
- Engaging, well researched content from highly skilled technical content creators.
- Unlimited edits at no extra cost.
- SEO best practices in every keystroke.
- Built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools.
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team. We love bots, too, but we handle our own customer service.
Our writers are digital content gurus. We've written and sold 4,808 technical pieces in the past year. Or, to put it another way:
const numOfPosts = '4,808';
console.log('Number of technical posts written in the past year: ' + numOfPosts);
Our web of Writers Includes:
- Technology directors for Fortune 500 companies
- IT technicians
- Microsoft and Adobe trainers
- Software engineers
The ability to explain advanced concepts in layman's terms is critical to a technical writing website. We take profoundly perplexing technical ideas and turn them into consumer friendly content.
Verblio technical writers have these key writing attributes:
- They deliver on the intended purpose, keeping content within the scope of your stated objective.
- Our writers reference only the most up-to-date information and data available.
- They keep their content concise and maintain direction. They'd never allow a smartphone blog post to wander off into SpaceX territory (unless you ask them to!).
- Verblio's technical team always, always, cites reputable and trustworthy sources of authority in the tech industry.
Our writers also possess one more very important skill—a keen ability to cut through the tech industry's acronym clutter. They know an API from a CPU, and they can go on all day about AWS and VLAN's.
we’ve produced over 4,808 pieces of content for technical clients in the past year
We can break this stuff down...
...and deliver it like this:
I need writers who actually know what they're talking about.
Ours do. They include seasoned industry veterans in the fields of engineering, IT, programming, design, and technical project management. Let’s just say, they’ve seen a bug or two. These dedicated tech pros have plenty of experience explaining specialized programs, software, and concepts.
Verblio’s technical content creators are dedicated, though maybe not as dedicated as Pat Vaillancourt of Quebec, who holds the world record for most URL’s tattooed on his body (10,012 of them to be exact).
How does it work?
Writers in the technical industry find you and create quality, customized content for your business or blog. Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 72 hours to one week for more technical topics. That means you’ll have traffic-driving content live on your website in less time than it takes to crack the average password.
You can review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Take a look at the controls?here.?
How do I tell your writers what I want?
You know your business better than anyone, but our team is highly skilled in technical writing, digital marketing, and SEO. Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality. You can lay out your exact specifications to ensure your content speaks to exactly the right crowd.
Do I pay per article?
Can you write for my specific industry niche?
Most likely. The tech industry is incredibly broad, and we’ve built out a strong team of diverse and talented writers to cover it from every angle. We welcome the challenge of unique and specialized tech topics.
Our writers spend a lot of time in communities like Stack Overflow, Hacker News, Product Hunt, and Kaggle. (Where they go on the dark web, however, is none of our business.)
Who owns the content?
As soon as you buy a content piece from Verblio, it’s exclusive to your blog or site. You own 100% of the rights, and our writers can’t submit the piece to any other client—ever.
Does that mean you check for plagiarism?
You bet. To get technical, all content submissions are rigorously screened for potential plagiarism using our platform’s native screening algorithm. In addition, our community of writers is encouraged and incentivized to report plagiarism. We’ll never pass along a piece of content that is not unique to our customer.
What topics should I cover with my content?
You should ask for whatever topics you think will capture your audience. Our writer pool is highly diverse and incredibly bright. As tech junkies themselves, they’re always excited to tackle new and intriguing topics.
What's your favorite programming language?
We believe all program languages have their merits and no single language is superior to another.
But, Python is the best.
Can I see some sample content?
Why choose verblio?
48 -72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like
Still Not Convinced?
Technical marketing content can help highlight your company's success with a certain product or service. Great content also helps establish trust and credibility with your audience.
This writer consistently writes in clear, concise prose that adequately expands upon all points in the provided resources. Keep up the great work!
[Content satisfaction rubric:]
Understanding of Topic: 5/5
Adherence to CRF: 5/5
Writing Syntax: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5