Customized business writing for your consulting firm
Top-notch marketing content and blog writing services designed for the unique needs of small businesses.
Make a big impact for your small business.
Content writing services for business consultants
- Become a trusted small business advisor by having content that speaks to the pain points of your audience and prospective clients.
- Our writers represent decades of experience across business sectors in addition to being SEO pros.
- Get engaging content without breaking the bank (or doing the work yourself).
- You get all the credit. The content belongs to you. Publish and watch traffic come in.
- You have expert advice to share. Generate leads by giving readers a glimpse of your expertise.
Verblio's blogging service for small business is a simple solution to your content needs. Get all the benefits of having a small business marketing blog without all the hours of painful writer's block.
We know small business. From website content to keyword-rich blog posts, our writers can help you generate leads and build a trustworthy online reputation.
We handle all the logistics and paperwork of working with freelance business blog writers. Only the top 5% of all who apply ultimately become Verblio writers.
Get content fast. Most clients get their first piece within 72 hours. Seamless, free integrations with WordPress and HubSpot mean you can be publishing in just a few days!
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
- Ability to earn company equity and share in our collective success
INCLUDED IN EVERY POST
- Fantastic content from expert writers
- Unlimited edits at no extra cost
- Built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
Writers with experience in small business marketing
Writers with 5+ years of experience in small business marketing
Writers with 8+ years of experience in small business marketing
we’ve created nearly 4,000 pieces of content for consulting clients in the past 2 years
Types of business consulting clients we serve
- Global consulting firms
- Fulfillment & distribution consultants
- Leadership training & employee development
- Communications strategists
- Event planners
- Digital marketing consultants
- Business growth experts
- Marketing consultants
- Trade show display advisors
- Network security
- Accounting advisors
I need writers who actually know what they're talking about.
Ours do. They include marketing and communications professionals, small business coaches, PR consultants, startup consultants, business continuity planners, small business advisors, sales trainers, experts in website development, graphics, conversion, branding/strategy, and many owners of their own small businesses.
Whatever your business consultancy niche, we’ve got it covered.
How does it work?
Writers in the business consulting industry find you and create custom content. Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 72 hours.
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
How do I tell your writers what I need?
You know your business best, but we’ve built a system to quickly and efficiently bring our writers up to speed. Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality.
Do I pay per article?
What should I write about?
Think about topics that are most important to your current clients. They are most likely to strike a chord with prospective ones. Provide business advice, tips, feedback on current trends or news about your business.
Simply provide a topic, and our writers will take it from there.
What if I can't think of anything to write about?
No problem.?Just ask our writers to propose topics on your behalf, or request one of our HubSpot Inbound-certified specialists to deliver you 10 topics for a cool $89 in <48 hours.
Either way, you’ll get to review their proposals before writing starts, giving the topic a thumbs-up or thumbs-down.
How does blogging generate leads?
High-quality, engaging content that is optimized for SEO gets the attention of search engines and directs prospects right to your virtual front door.
For example, this sample blog covers the topic “Effective Leadership Training & The Lean-Agile Mindset.” Rich with keywords, it’s likely this blog will hit on search engine algorithms when business professionals are looking for advice on leadership training or agile methods. It positions the writer (or owner of the content) as an industry expert, someone the reader would seek out for more information.
An effective blog strategy is the perfect combination of clear and digestible content and SEO-rich keywords. Our writers know just how to hit that sweet spot. Here’s one more sample post for a business consultancy firm that hits on various types of global consultants.
If you have so many business consultant clients, how do I know I'm getting unique content?
We take plagiarism seriously and protect you as a client in three ways:
- Our native screening algorithm detects if content has been duplicated or repurposed from another client.
- Writers are incentivized to be on the lookout and report suspected plagiarism.
- Writers are encouraged to cite sources or directly link to them within the text to ensure content is properly credited. If in doubt, our in-house team will review your content to ensure it’s unique.
What if I don't like the content I receive?
Don’t buy it. You can decline a submission and open it back up to another writer, or request unlimited edits until you are satisfied. There are no contracts. If you are not completely wowed by our service, you can quit at any time (although, we think that’s unlikely).
Our service is different because you are paying for a product, not a writer’s time. Gone are the days of paying a freelancer and still not getting a finished product you love.
Will the writing represent my style and voice?
Absolutely. Before they write, our writers strive to learn as much about you as possible. They will explore your website, previous blogs and any business information/documents you wish to provide, such as your style guide. You can even provide a link to content you love, even if it’s from your competitor. (We won’t tell.)
The more information you provide, the more targeted your content will be. Tell us about your audience, the tone you like, the CTA’s you want to use, and keywords you want to target.
We’ll digest it all, and wow you with super-specific content.
What customers are saying about
Verblio’s blogging service for small business
Excellent. You really capture the value my company is offering. And you a good job explaining to the average person.
Great post, love the links. You did a great job of identifying what pains my clients and getting them to see why they should work with me!
Well done. Thank you for taking the time and reorganizing my thoughts into a well-written post on such short notice. Much appreciated.
Still not convinced?
Why choose verblio?
48-72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like